These are the DVD’s I produced on the different activities of spiritual master Sri Chinmoy (1931-2007) from the years 1985 to 2007. The videos show the master in all his major activities such as meditations, singing and composing new mantric songs in Bengal and in English, reciting poems, giving talks, performing in concerts, promoting peace and harmony, painting, practising many forms of sports as well as weight-lifting achievemments. All the videos are now available on USB sticks.

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sri Chinmoy plays on 74 pianos in New York

Sri Chinmoy celebrated his 74th birthday with a volley of self-transcending offerings such as playing on 74 pianos, especially brought in for this occasion. The performance took place on August 22, 2005 in Queens, NY. This video is a record of this historical event. Length: 1:40 h dvdkv210

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello I live in Canada and would like to know where I could buy it or order it online? I also really like the cd too.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can buy this in Canada. I also like the cd version also.

. said...

If you give me your name and e-mail address, I can answer you. Certainly it is possible to send you the DVD.